Want to take on a new challenge? Sculpteo is looking for engineers who are interested in 3Dprinting
Sculpteo is looking for
who are interested in
and who wish to be at the forefront of
. Find your next step in life on their
Creadev US is proud to invest in Gotham GreensInvestment to accelerate nationwide high-tech greenhouse expansion and accessibility to premium quality, locally grown produce.
"The oversubscribed financing is strong validation of our proven farm unit economics, efficient utilization of capital, growth rate, and best in class brand," said Eric Haley, Co-Founder and CFO. "We are excited to welcome Creadev to the Gotham Greens family and for this next phase of growth to bring local produce nationwide."
About Gotham Greens
Gotham Greens is a global pioneer in urban greenhouse agriculture and a leading consumer brand of premium-quality local produce and fresh food products. Gotham Greens' produce is grown using ecologically sustainable methods in technologically-sophisticated, climate controlled, urban greenhouses. Gotham Greens provides its diverse retail, restaurant, and foodservice customers with a local, reliable, year-round supply of salad greens, herbs and fresh food products grown under the highest standards of food safety and environmental sustainability. The company owns and operates over 170,000 square feet of greenhouse across four facilities in New York and Chicago and currently has 500,000 square feet of greenhouse under development in five US states. Gotham Greens was founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, New York and currently employs over 150 full time team members. For more information, visit:
Read the full article on PR Newswire here : https://prn.to/2yrD2fA
RESEARCH ANALYST INTERN POSITION – Creadev Shanghai
- Your main responsibilities:
- Assisting the deal team to assess investment opportunities and deal execution.
- Preparing market research and analysis on sectors, companies, and government policies.
- In charge of weekly transaction/newsletter updates.
- Native French speaker, with excellent writing and oral communication skills in English.
- MBA or advanced degree candidates from top tier universities majoring in Finance, Economy, Accounting or other business related subjects.
- Background in education, healthcare service, E-commerce, with knowledge on VC/PE sectors valued.
- Strong research and analytic skills and skilled presentation in English.
- Ethical, strong sense of responsibility, intellectually curious and strongly interested in investment.
Start & duration of the internship : minimum commitment of 6 months – 1st Semester 2019
To apply : Please send your cv and cover letter (in English) to Sabrina Xi at [email protected]